Description of position and main tasks:
RINA Services Spa is seeking a Project Manager Junior who will join various projects in the Power Generation and Oil&Gas sectors.
Key tasks will be:
- Planning, management, supervising, reporting and summarizing the assigned projects.
- To distribute jobs to the technicians in the field, to support and monitor the activities carried out.
- To draw up technical-commercial proposals.
Supervision, examination and analysis of technical papers.
- Handle clients queries on daily basis.
Features of the candidate
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in the same role would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel in Italy and abroad.
Training and Qualification:
Engineering Degree (preferably Mechanical).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- IT literate in MS Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to manage conflicts and to negotiate.
- Pro-active customer focused approach.