Greece - Piraeus
Description of position and main tasks:
The role includes the following main duties:
- Promoting RINA name and service to the potential clients in Marine and Industry fields;
- Identifying the new business opportunities, Pursuing and capturing the new contracts;
- Improve the relationship with the key accounts;
- Visiting the Ship owning and Management Companies, shipyards and makers on the regular basis;
- Review of the targets and results with top management and other teams;
- Review of the year result and proposal of the strategy to improve the company and personal performance based on the target and gap analysis;
- Forecasting of marketing trend and assistance of setting up the realistic budget for the coming year.
Features of the candidate
- Previous professional experiences in Classification Societies would be a strong plus;
- 8 to 10 years of significant professional experience in similar or related businesses, e.g. business manager, business development manager etc.;
- Strong relationship with Greek Shipping Companies, shipyards, ship-owners, marine bureau and shipping associations, etc.
Training and Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken English;
- Good interpersonal skills and team player;
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure.